When it comes to gum disease treatment and diagnosis, a board-certified periodontist has the experience and knowledge necessary to improve your oral health. A periodontist is a dentist that specializes in the treatment of gum tissue, bone support around teeth and gum diseases. They are experts in saving teeth. If you have been diagnosed with gum disease or have risk factors for periodontal infection such as diabetes, you should consider visiting our periodontist in Encinitas.
The Top Five Reasons to Choose Dr. Ann Kania
- Dr. Ann Kania holds extensive experience treating and diagnosing periodontal disease. She is a Diplomate with the American Board of Periodontology and completed her residency at Harvard School of Dental Medicine. She stays up-to-date with the latest research and innovation in treating gum disease.
- Our periodontist has all the necessary equipment to treat all forms of gum disease. Dr. Kania will address the appropriate treatment plan for your specific needs. Although most dentists provide some gum disease treatment, as a periodontist, Dr. Kania can effectively treat even complicated forms of periodontal infection with gentle methods and the latest technology.
- Dr. Kania practices conservative periodontology. She utilizes laser gum therapy that diminishes patient discomfort and improves post-procedure healing time. In many cases, lasers are an effective alternative to surgical procedures, especially for patients with dental anxiety.
- Our doctor is one of the elite few Southern California periodontists to be certified by the Institute for Advanced Laser Therapy.
- Our staff will follow up with your treatment plan and post-operative care. At our dental office in Encinitas, we take a compassionate interest in the health of all of our patients.
Periodontal Therapy in Encinitas
Gum disease is a dangerous oral health condition that can affect the entire body. Advanced gum disease, also called periodontitis, results in tooth loss, extensive infection, and bone dissintegration. If you have been diagnosed with periodontal disease, it is important that you receive the treatment necessary to preserve your health. To schedule an appointment at our Encinitas periodontal office, call us at (706) 642-0711. We serve patients from Encinitas, San Diego, Rancho Santa Fe, Del Mar, La Costa, and the neighboring communities.